To Future Residents:
The Nest provide private and spacious living in that keeps our
residents safe and comfortable. Here's the spacious advantages at
To Our Community:
- More square footage, more living space.
- Free, convenient parking.
- Private bathrooms to give more personal space.
- Lots of open outdoor recreation and outdoor living including a
front yard and back yard, disc golf course, and more.
- Spacious community with no elevators.
- More privacy provided by homes and town homes.
Your health and safety, along with that of our site management
team, is our top priority as the impact of COVID-19 continues to be
felt around the world. Because of this, we have made updated
guidelines and procedures for our property as we navigate this
uncharted territory for the foreseeable future. A reminder –
all following bullet points are subject to change. As the
situation is ﬂuid and constantly evolving, we will continue to be
in close communication and will alert you as updates become
As always, please follow these simple preventative
• Avoid contact with individuals who are sick.
• Wear a mask while in the clubhouse.
• Avoid touching your mouth, nose, eyes.
• Wash hands frequently.
• Use hand sanitizer when soap is not available (Use 60-95%
• Follow guidelines from the CDC on coughing and sneezing
• Practice social distancing by staying home when possible and by
standing no closer than 6 feet from one another.
We are now accepting packages in the office. Please wear a mask in
the clubhouse and have your ID with you to pick up your package.
The Nest Team will continue to practice social distancing and wear
masks for the safety of our community.
The Nest Maintenance Team is back to completing work orders as
needed with added precautions. All team members are required to
wear a mask in units at all times, disinfect surfaces before and
after work has been completed and wash or sanitize hands after
completing work orders between units.
Some of our indoor amenity areas still will be temporarily
closed. However, our computer lounge, study rooms and FitLife
Center are open currently. The FitLife Center is open during
office hours and you must reserve a timeslot before use. We
recommend you bring your own wipes and wipe anything down prior to
and after usage.
• Capacity will be limited to no more than 1 person every 6
• Hand sanitizer will be available in these areas
• Rooms will be cleaned daily
To reduce the transmission of the virus, our common areas will be
cleaned hourly or more if deemed necessary. We recommend
you bring your own wipes and wipe anything down prior to
As schools have moved to e-learning, shuttle service has been
• Currently, we will run a modiﬁed route to campus, though
this is subject to change and is dependent as to whether any oﬃces
or buildings are open on campus. The schedules will be
adjusted as needed, so continue to watch for updated
• Grocery runs – one in the morning; three in the
• Shuttles will require 6 foot social distancing for
passengers limiting the number of riders
• Shuttles will follow a wipe-down protocol after each route
on handles, poles and doors and will be thoroughly cleaned each
Self-Quarantine and Sick
It is possible at some point we may have residents who are
self-quarantined or have tested positive for the virus. We hope
that residents who ﬁnd themselves in this situation will follow the
recommendations of public health oﬃcials. We are not necessarily
notiﬁed of self-quarantines or illness in our community, but we
respect our residents’ privacy and unless directed to do so by
public health oﬃcials, we will not share information about
individual residents. If you have questions or concerns about your
health, we encourage you to contact your doctor or the health